Company formation in Albania
National Registration Center, is the only authority in Albania responsible for the incorporation of companies who acquire legal personality and for maintaining the Commercial Register. The commercial register is defined in the Albanian Law of Commerces a unique database of the subjects that pursue commercial activities. The register is kept in an electronic form.
Find out if Albania is the right place for you to do business. Check the Business Climate in Albania
Some basic info in relation to the company registration process in Albania
Contains the company name, legal form, and the company seat
Any address in Albania. No lease agreement has required the registration
100 Albanian Lek, which is equal to 0.8 EUR – basic capital for forming LTD.
Domestic or foreign legal or natural persons can form a company in Albania.
One or more than one managers of the company that must be natural person over 18 years old
Stating the bank, the e-mail address, the activity of the company, etc.
What documents are being filed at the register
For the initial registration of a limited liability company, it is obligatory to notify the value of the registered charter capital, the number of parts of the capital, the nominal value of each part, participation in the capital, the value and the type of contributions of each partner, as well as information on whether the initial capital subscribed, is paid or not.
Documents that are submitted in the registration process:
- The Act of Establishment and the Articles of Association, if drafted as two separate documents.
- Acts of appointment of the bodies of the company, if not included in the above acts.
- Other acts required for the establishment, according to the legislation in force.
- Document of identification of the legal representative of the company (if he is the applicant)
- Identification document of partners, if their data are not defined in acts
- If the applicant is different from the legal representative of the company, the Power of Attorney must be filed.
Thy Business Guide, 2020